This site is being transformed
But it will focus on debunking
Doomsday theories and keep
an apocalyptic focus

2012 Forum

Forum Home > Say Hi > I think this topic of 2012 is very important

sbsion
Limited Member

I am new today, been selling preparedness products for over 40 years, and have alot of opinions.(and experience) If there's anything I can do to help people prepare, lets do it. My speciality for the past 15 years has been water and disease, we have prepared our own refuge for the past eight years.........RUReady, BUY now and prepare

--

all truth is eternal, question is: are we facing one of those truths in 2012?

January 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

warrior
Limited Member

Yes, I think the way natural calamities are taking place ,  end is inevitable.  Number of calamities taking place per year has really zoomed up.  Whadya say ???

January 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sbsion
Limited Member

warrior at January 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Yes, I think the way natural calamities are taking place ,  end is inevitable.  Number of calamities taking place per year has really zoomed up.  Whadya say ???

AND, it's not only natural calamities, the "political scene" is as bad, we are poised to begin a NEW world, by war or nature, does it matter, hope everyone has prepared, the Obamanation of "desolation" is at hand

--

all truth is eternal, question is: are we facing one of those truths in 2012?

January 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I'm going to be ready for when December 21, 2012 comes.  I'll have my party hat and part food ready to celebrate the end of the "end of the world 2012" theories :D  True, natural calamaties are happening, it seems, at an increased rate but there is not evidence that says 2012 is the end (this site has done a good job in making that clear - if you get lost on the detail, just jump to their FAQ page as it makes it short and sweet).  There will always be people who want to make money on a calamity and there will always be people who want to make political gain on a calamity.   It would be good if for a change, we could turn the focus onto helping people in the world now, who really need help... like people who don't even have clean drinking water and can't afford to buy it.

--

2012 - It's not going to happen!  :lol:

January 22, 2011 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

endingoftheworld2012
Limited Member

The ending of the world or just another Y2K? We won’t know until the day finally arrives but it is important to have knowledge! There are a lot of misinformed people out there, its time to seek the truth.  

--

Ending Of The World 2012

January 29, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

warrior
Limited Member

warrior at January 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Let truth prevail and all the corrupt systems of the world should end . or  They be destroyed completely.  

Lets have a fresh start. 

January 31, 2011 at 3:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

warrior
Limited Member

Go , search , get the information and prepare yourself for the change.  

Mind you , its not the end but  A NEW BEGINNING.

January 31, 2011 at 3:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dbonic
Limited Member

Predictions of doomsday are as old as time.  The astrological events that people are predicting like the alignment of the center of the galaxy, the magnetic shift, are probably sound science.  So I think it’s a little of both an ending and a beginning.

February 2, 2011 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris
Limited Member

sbsion at January 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I am new today, been selling preparedness products for over 40 years, and have alot of opinions.(and experience) If there's anything I can do to help people prepare, lets do it. My speciality for the past 15 years has been water and disease, we have prepared our own refuge for the past eight years.........RUReady, BUY now and prepare

:mad:I agreea with you,I also know that the bible,says, that we know not,the hour day or time of Jesus coming,not even the angels in heaven know,only god knows.

May 1, 2012 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bob

Naturally a topic that includes multiple predictions about the world ending has to be important... nibiru, astroids, planetary alignment, aliens.... all converging to a December 21, 2012 end of the world doomsday... or so they say.  My question is, when the party is over, what will be the next doomsday date to take people's fancy?

--

Goodness is overrated!  Get a second opinion.  CLICK HERE  For a free check up.  :)

September 22, 2012 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

15826 views - 3 comments
22014 views - 18 comments
15395 views - 3 comments
17168 views - 10 comments